Monday, January 4, 2010

I Need Your Help

You may or may not know that my husband and I are currently living in 29' 5th wheel camper while we build a small apartment.  This has been quite the experience, as the camper is old and not in very good shape. 
One of the biggest challenges we face is cooking.  The oven doesn't work well.  It does well for cooking things like biscuits, but we tried a frozen lasagna and it didn't do the job.  What we do have is burners on top of the stove, as well as an electric skillet.  We eat out a lot, but that gets old and expensive very quickly.  We're limited on what we are able to cook, and I run out of ideas quickly. 

Here's where you come in...

If you have any recipes that don't require an oven or counter space, and you'd like to share them with me, it would be much appreciated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment