Monday, March 29, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things!

1. Climbing into a bed of freshly washed sheets right after a shower.
2. Waking up on a Saturday morning with the sun shining in the window.
3. Going to sleep beside my hubby each night, and waking up beside him each morning.
4. Warm, sunny, spring days
5. A PB&J and a glass of milk
6. Spending a whole day with my hubby.
7. The sound of a baby laughing
8. Hugs
9. Wearing flip flops in the summer
10. Dinner with friends or family



Favorite movie: It’s A Wonderful Life
Favorite song: I can’t pick just one. Hmmm...maybe this one:
“Well, I’ll sing ya a little song, won’t take long, guess it won’t commit no murder
the ol’ gray goose fell off the roost, and I guess I won’t sing no further” ---my Grandpa used to sing this to me :)
Favorite color: blue, green or yellow (it all depends on the shade)
Favorite book: The Bible
Favorite sport to watch: OU Football
Favorite flower: Daisies (they’re so happy!)
Favorite animal: horses & dogs
Favorite ice cream: Cold Stone
Favorite fruit: pineapple
Favorite family member: just kidding!
Favorite dessert: coconut cream pie (2nd- blackberry cobbler)
Favorite Subway sandwich: Turkey w/ bacon: lettuce, pickles, olives, banana peppers & chipotle sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment