In light of the fact that tomorrow is my baby's 3 Week birthday, here are some things I've learned about her...well, I'm going to call it a birthday, but don't worry I don't give her cake to celebrate. In fact, I don't even give myself cake to celebrate...but now that the idea has crossed my mind, I'm going to make myself some cookies for the occasion. That is, if I ever get the chance in the midst of caring for a 3-week-old baby.
Anyway, here are some things I've learned about my precious child:
1. She has a new hobby. It involves being perfectly content with life, until I decide to eat lunch. She likes to see how long she can postpone my nourishment, and she is quite proficient at it.
2. I love her. I suppose I knew this would happen, but I didn't entirely understand it. I mean, I love everything about her. I love her pitiful little whimper, her facial expressoins (especially when she raises one eyebrow), her little fingers and toes, her soft head, how much she looks like her daddy...you get the idea.
3. When she hiccups, it sounds like a squeak toy.
4. She sometimes curls up on my lap and goes to sleep with her head resting on her hand and on her foot at the same time.
5. She LOVES her Daddy. More than anything. Seriously. Not fair.