1.The absolute JOY that our daughter has brought to our lives. She’s such an enormous blessing.
2. Getting to watch our family enjoy Dinah. Grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, great-grandparents, great-aunts…that girl is truly loved.
3. An impromptu road trip to visit (and surprise) our sister.
4. Siblings. I love ‘em. All of them. Dean and I both have the best siblings anyone could ask for. My heart is always full after a visit with any of our siblings. And, for a girl who grew up with only brothers, it’s amazing to have 3 precious sisters.
5. A new car after the old one completely died, and one that is reliable. I love my car.
6. Being able to check off several items from my wishlist when I felt like it would be years before I got it whittled down.
7. My mom driving down every single week and spending half the week to babysit Dinah so I don’t have to pay for daycare or leave her with someone else. It’s a little trying at times, but such a huge help and such a precious thing for Dinah and her Grandma.
8. Our dogs. I’m not as crazy about our dogs as some people are theirs, but I really enjoy being welcomed home with such genuine excitement and I love how protective Musket is of Dinah.
9. No more construction. No more living in a partially unfinished house.