Thursday, March 3, 2011

Little Miss Sunshine

My daughter, at 5 months old, is already a lot like me.  From the position in which we prefer to sleep, to the way Dean can make us smile when we feel like crying, to the tendency to randomly make weird noises.  One similarity in particular is becoming more and more evident: our love for sunshine and being outside on a warm day. 

I’m happy about this, because of all the benefits of sunlight.  Benefits like the mood boosting, sleep improvement, promotion of vitamin D production, the strengthening of the immune system, and increase of metabolism.  Oh, and because I love sunshine and being outside.
My sweet little sunshine loves to go for a stroller ride on a warm day, and she’s in a much better mood running errands around town when the sun is shining and we can roll the windows down.   
And, she LOVES her Daddy.  Yep, she’s a lot like her Mama. 

It's going to be a fun spring and summer.

1 comment:

  1. I'm soooo ready for some warm sunshine 'round our parts!

    You've got quite the cutie on your hands - the 6 mo. age range is full of fun!

    ~h

    ReplyDelete