Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Five Observations on a Wednesday

1.       Rainbows warm my heart.  Especially when it’s a full rainbow. 
2.       My daughter is learning to communicate more and more.  When she wants someone or something, she claps & points at it.  I don’t know how she came up with that, but it’s worked quite nicely. 

3.       A 35 minute commute to work can be brutal.  I have a really hard time staying awake sometimes. 
4.       It feels good when you’re working at reaching a goal.  Another indication that I need to set some more specific ones.  I find that I’m most content when I’m striving toward something. 
5.       Singing makes me happy.  I went back to choir practice at church last week for the first time in almost a year, and it felt so good.  I always doubt myself whether it be singing or otherwise, so I was a little nervous.  I’m so glad to be starting back, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment