1. Rainbows warm my heart. Especially when it’s a full rainbow.
2. My daughter is learning to communicate more and more. When she wants someone or something, she claps & points at it. I don’t know how she came up with that, but it’s worked quite nicely.
3. A 35 minute commute to work can be brutal. I have a really hard time staying awake sometimes.
4. It feels good when you’re working at reaching a goal. Another indication that I need to set some more specific ones. I find that I’m most content when I’m striving toward something.
5. Singing makes me happy. I went back to choir practice at church last week for the first time in almost a year, and it felt so good. I always doubt myself whether it be singing or otherwise, so I was a little nervous. I’m so glad to be starting back, though.