Saturday, August 18, 2012

Red

A week or two ago, Dinah and I went to work with Dean. He was putting a few finishing touches on some work he'd done on someone's house.

Dinah enjoyed running around in their yard. I was most taken with one of the dogs, Red. He spent the majority of the time wherever we were, and preferred that we be petting him and loving on him whenever possible. I wanted to take him home with me, but you can't just kidnap someone's dog...and he wouldn't fit in my car.

He was a Giant Alaskan Malamute. And, they don't call them giant for nothing. Dinah could've easily fit inside him. He could walk up and look straight in the trunk of my Malibu. And, as you can see by the pictures, his foot was nearly the size of mine (about an 8 1/2 women's).

He was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment