Friday, September 14, 2012

Cool Job

Do you have an imaginary dream job?

What I mean is, is there a job that you think sounds incredibly cool; but that you aren’t sure you would/could ever do it? I’ve had one for years. Sometime in high school, or maybe it was even upper middle school, I decided that being a fighter pilot would be crazy cool. I’ve been fascinated by aviation for a long time. My husband even proposed to me from the air. So, obviously, there’s the whole flying aspect that makes it appealing, but it’s more than that. It’s the adrenaline, the skill, the attention to detail, the quick-thinking. I just think it would be awesome. I also think I’d never have what it takes.

Earlier this week, my husband and I were driving through town, and we saw a crew demoing a vacant building. How cool would it be to take a wrecking ball or some other piece of heavy equipment and destroy something? I realize there are other forms of demolition, but I think it would have to involve heavy equipment to be fun. I mean, you have to take the manual labor aspect off the table to achieve this effect. It may not be quite to the caliber of fighter pilot, but it would still fit in the category of something fun that I’d probably never do.

What job do you love the idea of, but that you would never or could never do?

No comments:

Post a Comment