Monday, November 12, 2012

Family Resemblance?

I love seeing old pictures and being able to see a family resemblance. It's funny how one picture can look similar to one family member, and another look similar to a different family member. Some pictures of Dinah look a lot like me, and others she's a little mini-Dean. And, of course, some don't look much like either of us. Then again, some people just look much more alike than others.

I posted pics of both Grandpa's on Veteran's Day. When I posted them on Facebook, I wondered if anyone would think my Grandpa, Jack, looked like my older brother. I've always thought they looked alike, and this picture shows it especially. I first saw this picture of my Grandpa when my brother was about the same age, and it blew me away. In fact, some of my brother's friends came over and happened to see it and asked how we got the picture of Josh to look like that.

So, what do you think? Twins?




No comments:

Post a Comment