Friday, February 8, 2013

High Five For Friday


I've done this a time or two before. Today, I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk. 

1. The weather was nice early this week, so we took Musket to the dog park on Monday.  Then we all went on a walk.  On Tuesday, Dinah and I played with her in the backyard.  I’ve got a good dog, and a good kid.  I like them. 

2. We’re going to Kansas this weekend for my niece’s 4th birthday.  I like that kid, too.  I’d tell you what we got her, but she hasn’t opened it yet, so it’s a secret.  I will tell you that I’d enjoy it as much as she will.  Oh, and we get to meet our youngest baby niece for the first time! That’ll be fun.

3. My body is falling apart.  I’m on antibiotics for an ear infection, and now my eye is acting funny so I’ve been wearing glasses the last two days.  I hate glasses.  Someday maybe I’ll get Lasik and eliminate this problem.  Not necessarily a highlight of my week, but it’s been a big part.  

4. We got a call from Dean’s cousin’s little girls this morning selling Girl Scout Cookies.  I’ve been waiting for this call.  Seriously, I’ve been thinking about it for days.  I confessed this to my husband, who told me that he had too.  Bring on the Thin Mints…and Samoas (or whatever they call them now)…and Tagalongs.  On that note, if Dinah ever joins the girl scouts, she’ll have it made.  Her grandpa buys boxes upon boxes of Girl Scout cookies every year, from pretty much anybody that asks him.  Then he freezes them and eats them throughout the year.  Come to think of it, why do I not do that?

5. I said I was going to write more this year, and so far I haven’t done so well.  But, I have an exciting announcement coming next week, so that will probably change. 









No comments:

Post a Comment