Thursday, June 13, 2013

Fire-Breathing Dragon

Heartburn is a common symptom during pregnancy. If you've been pregnant, or spent much time around anybody who was, you probably know that. I had some heartburn with Dinah. I never had enough to bother with buying Tums or anything, though. But this time? The amount of heartburn I've had is ridiculous. They say the more heartburn you have, the more hair the baby will have. If that's true, I may be having a spider monkey. That could explain the amount of acrobatics this kid does, too. 

The other night I had to warn my husband that if he got too close, he might get his eyebrows singed off. I had a doctor's appointment today, and she prescribed something for it. So, hopefully that takes care of it while I still have some of my esophagus left. Now, if I could just get some sleep. If I could cut down on the heartburn and the crankiness, maybe I wouldn't so closely resemble a fire-breathing dragon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment