Monday, October 17, 2011

Here

Good news.  I didn’t fall off the face of the earth.  I am alive and well.   I’ve just been a little uninspired, and a lot tired.  The weather has been beautiful around here lately, but this week we’re expecting our first frost.  I’m not looking forward to that or to the cooler temperatures this week.  It’s going to hit me like a ton of bricks that winter is just around the corner.  Words cannot express the depth of my contempt for winter.  For anybody that knows me, that’s no secret.  It’s dreary, void of color and life, but mostly it’s cold.  Cold makes me absolutely and utterly miserable.  I need to find a way to tolerate the season better.   Maybe if I invested in a bunch of cute winter clothes, or better yet, SHOES.  Hmm…yeah that’s not going to happen.   What can I do to lessen the impact of the impending doom winter?  I’m open to suggestions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment