· Be Honest. Don’t lie, don’t cheat, and don’t steal. Telling half the truth is not the same as telling the truth.
· Don’t start fights, but finish them.
· Don’t half-way do something. If you’re going to do it, do it right and do it as best you can.
· Two wrongs don’t make a right.
· If you’re tired, or don’t feel good, it doesn’t give you the right to treat others poorly.
· Family takes care of each other. Not just when it’s convenient. Not just when they’re being attacked by an outside source. Always. Even if you have to sacrifice something.
· The American flag deserves respect. Always stand for the Pledge of Allegiance and the National Anthem, take the hat off your head, and put your hand over your heart. It’s a symbol that means something. People sacrificed everything for that flag.
· Help those in need.
· Everything looks better with a coat of paint.
· Work hard.