Friday, December 17, 2010

Oh, Christmas Tree!

I love my Christmas tree.  It’s big, and pretty, and it was the gift that Dean and I gave each other for our first Christmas.  It makes me happy.  Last year, it had to stay in storage because we lived in a travel trailer while we built our house.  Oh, but this year, the house is finished enough to put it up…and unfinished enough that we still have room for it.  To cut back on cost of decorations, we picked up pinecones at our apartment complex that first Christmas, sprinkled them with glitter, and hung them on the tree.  I still love it, even three years later. 
I snapped a picture with my stone-age camera, so it’s not the best quality.  It’s hard enough to get a good picture of a Christmas tree with a good camera.   
And, the best part of our Christmas tree this year is that Dinah loves to look at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment