Thursday, November 3, 2011

As The Cold Wind Blows

Possibly one of the best known facts about me is that I HATE FALL.  Yes, I had to emphasize it.  Plain text would not do if I was going to convey my sentiments accurately.  I dread fall and, worse, winter all year.  I’m not kidding.  In the middle of summer when it’s 110 degrees outside, if the thought of winter comes to mind, I cringe.  Yesterday, after I stepped out work, my fears were realized.  It was cloudy, 45 degrees, and windy.  Because I hate cold, and unless I move it is unavoidable for the next few months, I’ve decided I need to come up with a list of things about Fall/Winter that I like.  I guess you could say I need to look on the bright side, find the silver lining.  So, here’s my list in progress.  Please share yours with me.  I can use all the help I can get. 
Reasons to love tolerate Fall/Winter
1.       Boots
2.       Fireplaces
3.       Starbucks

Okay, so that’s all I’ve come up with so far.  It’s going to be a LONG winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment