Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mathematics

I'm working on a list of goals for the year, but I'm not finished yet.  Look for that post to come.  In the meantime, I was able to spend some time last weekend looking through some old pictures of Dean's family. I love looking at pictures of Dean and his sister and brother when they were kids, and I have seen entirely too few of them.  Some of the pictures would automatically strike me with resemblances, some were just cute, some were funny.  I had a blast.  I picked up a picture of my MIL as a pre-teen and saw bits of my husband, then I picked up another of my FIL and saw more.  They're different ages, but I've decided the combination of these two pictures are really a good depiction of Dean. 




The next generation... 

No comments:

Post a Comment